Nestled in the verdant countryside of Lincolnshire, Olde Barn Hotel is suitably located for exploring the many cultural sites and attractions of South West Lincolnshire, including Batemans Brewery, Easton Walled Gardens, Twinlakes Family Theme Park and Grimsthorpe Castle.
The rooms come fitted with en suite bathrooms, TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The on-site restaurant serves English breakfast as well as a choice of hearty dishes for lunch and dinner, prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
The health club features a fitness centre, sauna, hot tub, steam room and two indoor pools.
Murder Mystery Experiences and Dates
- Friday 12 July – Sinister Summer
- Friday 19 July – Buried in the Sand Trap
- Friday 26 July – The Canal Cavalcade
- Friday 2 August – Hit for Six
- Saturday 3 August – Genius
- Friday 9 August – The Time Traveller’s Wife
- Saturday 10 August – Dance with My Father
- Friday 16 August – Dead Flat
- Saturday 17 August – Justina Thunderbright and the Case of the Burning Bush
- Friday 23 August – The Canal Cavalcade
- Saturday 24 August – The Not So Civil War
- Sunday 25 August – Hit for Six
- Friday 30 August – Sinister Summer
- Saturday 31 August – Harvest – A Time for Reaping
- Friday 13 September – The Coven
- Friday 20 September – Equinox
- Saturday 21 September – Justina Thunderbright and the Final Goodbye
- Friday 27 September – Registered Murder
- Saturday 28 September – Buried in the Sand Trap
- Saturday 5 October – Harvest – A Time for Reaping
Groupon’s Guide To Lincolnshire
Bordered by the North Sea to the east, Lincolnshire is mostly sought after for its beach tourism pastimes in several coastal resorts including Skegness, Mablethorpe and Cleethorpes. This historic county of East Midlands spans on seemingly endless landlocked countryside expanses, with rural escapes resting amid its undulating uplands.
Lincolnshire also boasts an array of nature beauties including the Gibraltar Point, the salt marshes of Donna Nook, the Whisby Moor and the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, but travellers can also consider a visit to the Tattershall Castle, Normanby Hall near the village of Burton-upon-Stather or to the Burghley House near Stamford in order to get a taste of the county’s heritage, as well as the Branston Hall or the vestiges of the Bolingbroke Castle.