- One of the most popular spring bedding plants for garden flower power and weather resilience
- Performs well in baskets and containers
- Mix of warm Apricot Shades of yellows, oranges reds and apricot
- Flowering right up to the first frosts in autumn
- Tubers give a head start over cuttings, for earlier blooms from May to October
- Plant indoors initially with a shallow covering of compost, plant out when frosts have passed
- Supplied as tubers
- Once flowered, tubers can be lifted in autumn and kept frost-free used again next year
- Approximate dimensions when fully grown:
- Height: up to 30cm
- Spread: up to 45cm
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping only to the UK mainland. Excludes Highlands and Islands.